Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need guidance to start up areca nut palm leaf plates manufacturing business

Register

Click Here!

deepkadam

Hi sir/mam

We are planning to start up Areca nut palm leaf plates manufacturing business.
I would like to know the following from the forum members:
how can i start this i want to start this in vadodara Gujarat
1) The type and cost of the machine used for manufacture the plates
2) If any government subsidy available?
3) Also, the risks and challenges
4) Also about Raw material. I am glad to receive any contacts which you think relevant in this business.
I would really welcome any information sharing from the members/experts on this business line.
please mail me as following mail id

My Email Id- deepkadam9@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
pradeep

greenlandfns

Hi sir/mam

We are planning to start up Areca nut palm leaf plates manufacturing business.
I would like to know the following from the forum members:
how can i start this i want to start this in vadodara Gujarat
1) The type and cost of the machine used for manufacture the plates
2) If any government subsidy available?
3) Also, the risks and challenges
4) Also about Raw material. I am glad to receive any contacts which you think relevant in this business.
I would really welcome any information sharing from the members/experts on this business line.
please mail me as following mail id

My Email Id- deepkadam9@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
pradeep
We can provide complete consultancy service to set up Areca Leaf Plate Manufacturing units. But before venturing further, please make sure that large quantity of Areca Leaf will be available near the proposed location of the unit (within 100 KM) because transporting Areca leaf from long distances will not be viable at all in this business.
So, if it is available in abundance around your place, please contact us for complete consultancy support. You can set up a normal small-medium unit within Rs. 4-6 Lakhs (machinery only)-land and building not included, and we can set up machinery on turn-key basis. You will need large covered space to store raw material and also to large open space to dispose waste. Please mail for further details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com