Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need guidance to start-up Alovera farming Itarsi (Madhya Pradesh)

Register

Click Here!

Sir I am Ankit from Bhopal . We have 6 Acer land in itarsi (m.p) well road connectevity , water available. I am interested in alovera farming
if any one interested to give me contract so plz call me as soon as posible my phone detail 07552745766 , 8103969943

greenlandfns

Sir I am Ankit from Bhopal . We have 6 Acer land in itarsi (m.p) well road connectevity , water available. I am interested in alovera farming
if any one interested to give me contract so plz call me as soon as posible my phone detail 07552745766 , 8103969943
We provide complete consultancy services (Concept to Completion) for Aloe Vera and other medicinal plants organic cultivation. Instead of single crop farming, consider high value crops multi cultivation organic systems implemented by us. Please contact us with your contact details and land details and your investment capacities and constraints etc: greenlandfns@gmail.com

sunil pathania

I am Sunil Pathania from Himachal Pradesh. I am planning to start Alovera farming on my 2 hectare land.
I am from Kangra district,. Tehsil Nurpur.
Need guidance as to how to sell the produce and how to cultivate.

venkcae3

Hi I can give you guidelines from seed to sell n will give buy back of 3.50 per kg aloavera

nrapendra_nsp

we are having more than 30 acres of irrigated land near Narmada river. want to know the best use of it and contract farming is also possible.