Need guidance to start-up aloever farming

Register

amitsharma1290

Sir ...I am a engineering student ,initially i am planning to do aloe vera farming & in future I want to built a aloe vera gel extraction and purification plant... I want to know is my decision is right or not ?....I want the actual details of its farming and profit margin ?..also I want to know its full plant establishing cost and govt. Scheme of loan ?

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

venkcae3

Sir ...I am a engineering student ,initially i am planning to do aloe vera farming & in future I want to built a aloe vera gel extraction and purification plant... I want to know is my decision is right or not ?....I want the actual details of its farming and profit margin ?..also I want to know its full plant establishing cost and govt. Scheme of loan ?
Hi I can guide u from seed to subsidy if applicable in ur state contact 9666647177

laraamburn

Hello. That you are a student -engineer - is cool. I am a student - humanist. I know that students - engineers have problems with the study of the humanities. So I recommend site - https://guiado-estudante.com/. This site will help you in solving problems with the humanities.

aloe1628

I would like to kick start aloe Vera farming in about 9acres of land in Kurnool. I need someone's help who can guide me thru the buy back agreements for buying aloe vera.

I can be reached on 9840491365.