Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need guidance to start country chicken farm industry.

Register

Click Here!

bhagath700

Dear sir,

please guide me for start a country chicken farm, regarding initial cost, planning, process, marketing, e.t.c.

Thanks & Regards
I.BHAGATH KUMAR.

abdumail

We can help you with Desi Kodi (Country Chicken) Farming as we have expertise with previous experience.
We will prepare project report with all financial data, guide you from sourcing until sale/marketing, market-making.
Please send email with your background, land availability, investment and your contact details on mak@corevalue.in

bhagath700

We can help you with Desi Kodi (Country Chicken) Farming as we have expertise with previous experience.
We will prepare project report with all financial data, guide you from sourcing until sale/marketing, market-making.
Please send email with your background, land availability, investment and your contact details on mak@corevalue.in
Thank you and i will reach you on mail soon.

olaidairydealer

Hi Bhagath Kumar,

we have expertise in developing and maintaining gaming fowl and country chicken farms. we can provide you detailed information for chicken coop designing, chicken varities and nos, vaccination schedule intervels, and methods. we provide you solutions with cost effective high yielding techniques.

Feel free to reach us @ 9629057916/dhanabal@olaidairydealer.com

kindly visit our website for detailed informations - http://olaidairydealer.com/

Regards,
Dhanabal Nagulsamy
olaidairydealer
9629057916/dhanabal@olaidairydealer.com