Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need guidance to start a Goat / Sheep Farm

Register

Click Here!

murali5757

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am planing to start 500 number goat farm and rabbit farming, I have seen 8 acres of land for lease and I have quetion regarding loan, do i get loan on leased land as i dont have any other property, I have taken 8 acres land for lease for 10 years and I have project report ready please help me how to get loan my contact number is 9739008256.

adrpgoat

Want to start a Goat Sheep Farm. Please assist on how to take it up further
Dear All,

ADRP GOAT FARMS is situated 15 kms from Sira town, TUMKUR Dist.

We are setting up a Goat / Sheep farm in 5.75 acres of land and we grow sheep / goat for breeding , fattening purpose.

We invite investment from anyone. We use your money to buy sheep / goat fatten them and sell them when they gain necessary weight. This process may take 8 to 12 months. The profit percentage of 25% is given to the investor once in 8 to 12 months. Rest of the money is again invested and the cycle continues.

All goats/ sheep will be vaccinated and INSURED. We take responsibility but we do not promise to take responsibility if any loss due to natural calamity.

Invest as low as Rs.20,000 to Rs.2,00,000 and get 25% profit in 8 to 12 months.

For details please mail us : adrpgoatfarms@gmail.com

adrpgoat

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am planing to start 500 number goat farm and rabbit farming, I have seen 8 acres of land for lease and I have quetion regarding loan, do i get loan on leased land as i dont have any other property, I have taken 8 acres land for lease for 10 years and I have project report ready please help me how to get loan my contact number is 9739008256.
Hello Sir,

Where are you from? Mail me details to adrpgoatfarms@gmail.com

devnsarkar

On Goatry sector , we provides complete infrastructure development with techno-commercial implementation on scientific basis.. Breed wise parent stock selection with procurement & supply of adults and growers Sirohi / Karouli and Jamunapari breeds from their native place.. Also establish the complete comfort shed management , preventive health care , feeding systems with fodder & grazing management , breeding , kidding & hygiene management to support various growth parameters in Goat Farming … All Goats are from Rajasthan + M.P. + U.P.

Dr. Dev N Sarkar , Ph.D.

GGDFCS – Dairy & Livestock Development Services.

sarkar41419@gmail.com / dnsarkar41419@gmail.com

Mob. No. [094245-29457 / 081034-88787 / 094248-24775 ]

mbaprakash2001

On Goatry sector , we provides complete infrastructure development with techno-commercial implementation on scientific basis.. Breed wise parent stock selection with procurement & supply of adults and growers Sirohi / Karouli and Jamunapari breeds from their native place.. Also establish the complete comfort shed management , preventive health care , feeding systems with fodder & grazing management , breeding , kidding & hygiene management to support various growth parameters in Goat Farming … All Goats are from Rajasthan + M.P. + U.P.

Dr. Dev N Sarkar , Ph.D.

GGDFCS – Dairy & Livestock Development Services.

sarkar41419@gmail.com / dnsarkar41419@gmail.com

Mob. No. [094245-29457 / 081034-88787 / 094248-24775 ]
Sir,

I am looking for the project report can you help me out and I am from Hyderabd