Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need guidance to start a diary farm

Register

Click Here!

gokul mallu

This is a thread which is asking for a help to start a cow diary farm business in Kochi , KERALA . First i am planing to start in a small scalp later to expand in large scale . I have near 2 acres of land hwich have a good climate . I am just 23 and I wish to start this as my passion . So can you help me to know the do's and don'ts in this bussiness and what all precautions what things are required to start with at least 5 cow's . From where I will get an help . Is there any place near to Kochi to take few sessions on this to study deeply on this farm

ashwinee_99

Dear gokul i am ashwini fromvasnsun technologies pvt ltd, it is a dairy technology company at delhi,provides all the know how related to dairy farming to milking ,if you so interested to join us pls call me on 9599840271

vishnuguru25

This is a thread which is asking for a help to start a cow diary farm business in Kochi , KERALA . First i am planing to start in a small scalp later to expand in large scale . I have near 2 acres of land hwich have a good climate . I am just 23 and I wish to start this as my passion . So can you help me to know the do's and don'ts in this bussiness and what all precautions what things are required to start with at least 5 cow's . From where I will get an help . Is there any place near to Kochi to take few sessions on this to study deeply on this farm
Hi gokul, I am interested to support you as well. my email:vishnuguru25@gmail.com.

intertrade

Contact milma for authentic, expert guidance.