Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need guidance to start 100 nos. goat farming

Register

Click Here!

deveshwer

I am Deveshwer to start 100 Nos Goat farming. I have sufficient land and water near Varanasi.

I require the project report actual cost of project and its economics. I also need project funding to take care of initial animal cost, maintenance, Insurance medical & veterinery cares feeding and growing of fodder both dry and greens. Plz provide a project report for loaning...
please revert back

Last edited by a moderator:

alexward

I am Deveshwer to start 100 Nos Goat farming. I have sufficient land and water near Varanasi.

I require the project report actual cost of project and its economics. I also need project funding to take care of initial animal cost, maintenance, Insurance medical & veterinery cares feeding and growing of fodder both dry and greens. Plz provide a project report for loaning...
please revert back
So,is your land is surrounded by bushes?

olaidairydealer

Hi Deveshwer,

we can help you out with cost effective goat shed designs, also we have have our own farm goats at all sizes.

to discuss in details on the prices and weight and age category kindly reach us @ 9629057916

we provide transportation facilities to our clients. kindly visit our website for detailed information - http://olaidairydealer.com/

Regards,
Dhanabal Nagulsamy
olaidairydealer
9629057916/dhanabal@olaidairydealer.com

alchemistjk

We, EcolAgro Venture Private Limited deals in all type of Food Processing and Agribiz Consultancy. We have specialization and focus in making Project Reports in this sector. Also, we manufacture & supply Microbial Culture for Odor & Sludge problems, ETP/STP, Quick Composting of Solid Waste, Waste water Treatment and Natural Cleaning Of Pond & Lagoons..

We have also been providing consulting services for Cold Chain, Ripening Chamber, High Value Horticultural Products, Mushroom Cultivation,Detailed Project Reports, Bank Appraisals, Turnkey Projects, Training & Technologies, Quality Certifications, Licensing, Branding & Marketing, Sales & Distributions, and Exports Tie-ups.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EcolAgro Venture Pvt.Ltd
One Stop Solution For AgriBiz,Cold Chain and Solid Waste.
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
Mail Id: agrifoodbiz.india@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ecol.agro
Cell: 07544012577, 9260995976,9260992195
Landline: 0522-2347200