Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need guidance to plan my farmhouse in my 8 acre land in Jaisalmer city, Rajasthan

Register

Click Here!

omjaisalmer

I have 20 beegha , around 8 acre land in Jaisalmer city, Rajasthan. I have tubewell and electricity there. We need expert help to develop my farmhouse, which can help me economically with profit and also give me self satisfications.

You are welcome to contact me on phone, my no is +9784252206 and by email too, it is omkewalia@hotmail.com

Awaiting your expert reply.

anupam dev

Dear Agripreneur,

Greetings from Sudharma Krishi Consultants (P) Limited !

We have received your inquiry through agricultureinformation.com

We are the IIT- Kharagpur & ICAR incubated company having its office at ICAR, Kolkata, India.

It is the most equipped and professionally managed organisation in India working in the service sector domain as Value Chain Architects, Consultants and service provider in the field of hi-end farming, agro based industry, export and other new generation agri businesses. We have a stout team of more than 50 nos of world class experts of different disciplines related to Agriculture and Agri Business. So, we are capable of to undertake any project medium to large - in any part of the eastern India and big to large in any part of the world.

Please follow the link mentioned here under which are relevant for your objective.

http://sudharmakrishi.com/farm-advisory-turn-key-solutions/

So, Come with us with your idea and we will make it a tangible shape.

Please go through our website www.sudharmakrishi.com to know more about us.

Looking forward to see you with us !

Best Regards

K. Basu

SudharmaKrishi Consultants (P) Limited
Indian council of Agricultural Research ( nirjaft)

12, Regent park, Kolkata: 40.
email: skcpl2011@gmail.com

Phone : +91 988 3644 699,
www.sudharmakrishi.com