Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need guidance to do organic farming as a hobby in a non-commercial small scale

Register

Click Here!

vinonano7

Hi guys!

I'm Vino from Chennai, currently pursuing my post graduation in Kochi, Kerala.

I'm staying in a Mens PG in Edappally. I would like to do organic farming as a hobby in a non-commercial small scale during my stay in Kerala.

I know a very little basics in farming but a beginner though. I wish to learn more and do something to engage myself with nature.

I would be much elated if someone could guide and help me learn and grow!

greenlandfns

Hi guys!

I'm staying in a Mens PG in Edappally. I would like to do organic farming as a hobby in a non-commercial small scale during my stay in Kerala.

I know a very little basics in farming but a beginner though. I wish to learn more and do something to engage myself with nature.

Search on the Internet and Youtube for: K V Dayal organic farmer; and go and meet him/visit his farm. He lives in Kayippuram in Alappuzha district.
Also see: http://www.agricultureinformation.com/discuss/threads/organic-farming-training-course-without-fee-near-bangalore.13409/
Also see: http://natureresort.in/N_brocher.pdf
And see our diverse posts about farming in this site: Search: Well-Known Member: greenlandfns

greenlandfns

Hi guys!

Organic, Spiritual, Vriksha Ayurveda Farming Training Course without fee, announced by us (see announcement post elsewhere in this site) is scheduled to start from Last week of January/First week of February 2019 at Kaggalipura Village, South Bangalore (Off: Kanakapura Road), Hubli (North Karnataka) and Madoshi Village, Bhiwandi Taluk, Thane District, Maharashtra. A few seats are available for various course sessions at the three training centres/farms. Admission on first come, first served basis only. Please mail us for Prospectus and Registration Form to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com