Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need guidance / subsidy details to start-up dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

aksharambs

Dear Gopidev,
We are start-up business consulting company, we surely can help you in starting dairy farming businesses.
Get consultation for all your dairy farm business queries - at Meticulous

We Provided,
Initial Consulting – Business Modelling
Business Plans /Project Report
Fund Raising
Company Registration
Land Selection Assistance
Project Design
Assisted Machinery Buying Program
and Much more ...

Thanks & Regards,
Meticulous Business Solutions Private Limited
info@meticulous.in
Meticulous Business Solutions Private Limited - A startup Business Consulting Company

alchemistjk

You can contact us for complete Consultation for Dairy Farming and also we can give complete consultation or Project Report for getting Subsidy/Loan . Feel free to call / mail us:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
EcolAgro Venture Pvt.Ltd
One Stop Solution For AgriBiz,Cold Chain and Solid Waste.
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
Mail Id: agrifoodbiz.india@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ecol.agro
Cell: 07544012577, 9260995976,9260992195
Landline: 0522-2347200

editorialteam

Dairy farming is a good business these days as demand of quality rich milk is on constant rise. To set up a commercial dairy farm selecting the right breed of cattle, fodder, breeding and farm operations are the important factors.

Breed: Based on my personal experience I would strongly recommend indigenous breeds as it is more enduring and economical than the hybrid dairy cattle. In my dairy unit we have 4 desi Sahiwal cows and 31 HF cattle. The herd size is between 38-45 cows. The main problem I am facing with HF cattle is that being the hybrid breed it is extremely sensitive towards native diseases and change in weather conditions. We spend lot of money on its health management while Sahiwal cows requires no medical attention thus no-expenses at all. Now to resolve the problem in my farm mostly by July 2018 year we plan to switch completely to Indian desi breed cows. One of the farmers in my Jashpur village, Chhattisgarh learnt from my mistakes and has started dairy unit of 10 cows (all desi cow breeds). He is doing really well! Based on farm location desi breed cows can be sourced locally. Gir, Sahiwal, Red Sindhi, Tharparkar and Kankrej are the breeds viable for a commercial dairy farm. All these yield A2 milk that is sold at premium price.

Fodder: Fodder namely napier and maize sailege are fed to the cows along with maize and wheat dust, oil cakes like mustard (local) and groundnut. To feed our Sahiwal cows we mostly use the waste from our farm and green grass produced in the farm using the bio-agri inputs. Cows are also fed with oil cakes procured locally. Dung and urine of Sahiwal cows is used for producing agri inputs and ayurvedic medicines so these cows are strictly fed with organically produced fodder.

Breeding: In-breeding should be avoided stringently therefore the dairy farm owners must invest in the dairy software to maintain the detailed information of every cow and bull in the herd. Artifical insemination must be opted only when natural mating is difficult.

Farm Operations: Cows should never be tied. In my farm cows are tied to the post only during feeding and milking while rest of the time they are allowed to roam freely in the open yard having shade and 24/7 water availability. Desi cows prefer milking manually however a good quality milking parlour can be set up if the pocket allows.

Dairy farm of desi Indian cows might initially generate less revenues but it is more hassle free and long-lasting. Higher profits can be earned if A2 milk is sold directly to the end consumer. A lot depends on marketing efforts in the beginning then the goodness of work would spread and incomes would multiply.

garao56

Only for 10 animals 25% subsidy is available from NABARD. The unit cost is Rs.6.00 Lakhs , please wait up to April-May 2018 till NABARD renews the Dairy Entrepreneurship Development program.

G.Anandarao. Vijaya Agro Consultants, 9703128495

alchemistjk

Odor is a big problem in Food Industries, Dairy Farms, Slaughter Houses, Food Parks, Sugar Mills etc. Also, Pollution Control Boards have certain rules & regulations which have to be comply by all the Industries in this regards.
We provide cheap and effective methods for removing Odor instantly and reduce sludge of Agri & solid / organic waste.
We manufacture Microbial Culture for Odor & Solid Waste, ETP/STP, Quick Composting of Solid Waste, Waste water Treatment and Natural Cleaning Of Pond & Lagoons.
For further queries and product requirement please mail/call us on:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EcolAgro Venture Pvt.Ltd
One Stop Solution For AgriBiz,Cold Chain and Solid Waste.
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
Mail Id: agrifoodbiz.india@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ecol.agro
Cell: 07544012577, 9260995976,9260992195
Landline: 0522-2347200

garao56

Mr Gopi Davaraj

First of all please give your mobile number and mail address to communicate to you regarding lemon grass cultivation
On receipt of the same we will revert to the matter .

G. Ananda Rao B.Sc (Ag)
Agri finance consultant
Vijaya Agro Consultants
Vijayawada -520013
9703128495/8074257374
garao56@gmail.com