Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need guidance regarding organic business like organic shop

Register

Click Here!

pjer77

I want to do organic line business like organic shop etc. How to start and where to start? If anybody is willing to join please tell me

geethasai

Are you looking out for a high profit yet a meaningful franchise business to enrich your Entrepreneur skills? Please go through this mailer completely.

Tapping powerful potential of revolutionary Bacteria-Culture / bio-dynamic technology!!!

The Great Organic
, a team of eminent scientists, have now revolutionized the age-old organic farming practices of our ancestors with the most innovative Bacterial-Culture / bio dynamictechnology.

Nuevo Organic foods & products for radical rates, at par with prevailing market!!!

By adapting this technology Saravanas Business Inc. developed many food products, ready to eat food, Organic cosmetic products, etc.,

These products come unequivocally at rates competitive to the current market rates of rice and groceries.

This has been the very essence of the moral-intentional business venture of B NATURO - SARAVANAS BUSINESS INC.

To penetrate our bacteria culture Bio dynamic products into the market, we have designed Nine unique business models which will be marketed through Saravanas Marketing in Chennai & Tamilnadu.

Now we are offering franchise for our Nine organic business models and invite enterprising entrepreneurs to join our group and share our growth & profit. With our sound marketing plans and multimedia advertisements, we are confident of storming the market with our B-Naturo brand.

Main stream of Business:

We have 20+ Organic Super Markets in Chennai.
CONTACT-7358321606

Last edited by a moderator:

san_caf1

I want to do organic line business like organic shop etc. How to start and where to start? If anybody is willing to join please tell me
I am also looking to start a organic outlet in kolkata. Please let me know if you have any specific plan