Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need guidance on setting-up profitable mushroom farming near Satara, Maharashtra.

Register

Click Here!

rajlore

Information solicited for growing oyster mushrooms profitably near Satara, Maharashtra.

Purpose is to supplement income of farmers by utilising available manpower in dwellings, for improving nutrition, primary healthcare, education and development of area.

Solicit guidelines, project reports and 'do it yourself methods' for setting-up in different available areas from 100 sq.ft. to 1000 sq.ft and multiples thereof.

greenlandfns

Information solicited for growing oyster mushrooms profitably near Satara, Maharashtra.

Purpose is to supplement income of farmers by utilising available manpower in dwellings, for improving nutrition, primary healthcare, education and development of area.

Solicit guidelines, project reports and 'do it yourself methods' for setting-up in different available areas from 100 sq.ft. to 1000 sq.ft and multiples thereof.
We can offer consultancy support. Please see our diverse posts in this site: Well-Known Member: greenlandfns.
Please mail us along with your land details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

jamesgorst

Do you already have a good business plan? Because without this, it is very difficult to build a turn-based strategy for managing your future business. It must describe your goals, stage, and deadlines. Few things succeed without a clear plan. Information from https://edubirdie.com/business-plan-writing-service. But also, I would like to say from personal experience that when I thought of opening my small shop, I did not think about plans, goals, and etc. That was my big mistake. I went bankrupt after 2 months. I could not adjust the system of work and all the time did not know what to start first thing.

Last edited:

garao56

Please inform whether you are going to start Milky mushrooms or other variety .
Please contact us for project report if loan is going to be availed by you from financial institutions.

G.Anandarao