Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need guidance on Rubber Plantation

Register

Click Here!

nehalpaithankar

Hello.
I am a small business owner with no IT or registered business. My annual income is below 2 lakhs. I wish to buy a farm land 45 acres in konkan region. This land includes already started rubber plantation ready for extraction, fish farms and 7 different types of production. The property is well developed, planned and all the setup has been initiated. The cost of this land is 20cr. The current owner has already invested a certain amount and time in setting all this things. Can anyone please help me in this scenario. All the details of the project will be furnished later on further conversation. A venture capitalist or partnership in case of an investor is also preferred.

babu98765

Finance available. Wanted land owners for business partnering for farming /dairy . (1)We are offering Certified Foreign Fundings for Large Projects of India and World-wide.
Rate of interest is very attractive and nominal, for long terms.

(2)Minimum Loan INR 50 lks to 10 Crores ( Upto US$ 100 millions and above) (3) Project Tpes: Solar & Energy, Infrastructure, Constructions, Star Hotels, Hospitals etc.
can also reply with Project Report and for face-to-face meeting.
(4) without interest we are providing money con(goldenfinance1977@gmail.com)