Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Need guidance for Starting a new dairy farm in Mundur, Palakkad, Kerala

Register

Click Here!

prasanjitbaul

Hello All,
This is my first post here. I am a Company Secretary (Corporate Lawyer) by profession working in Mumbai. I am willing to take up Dairy farming and other agriculture activities as my lifestyle and profession for the rest of my life. ,

I have a land in Mundur Taluka of Palakkad District, Kerala. I am willing to start a dairy farm in my land this year and get settled in Kerala. Before I start I need some expert guidance and consultation with a few experts personally. I have been doing research and readings on the net about dairy farming but to take guidance from someone who is running a dairy farm already in Palakkad will be very helpful. I am not willing to make it a big business or an industry. I just want to sustain on 10-20 cows along with allied farming in my land.

If anyone can help me with giving me some guidance and some practical knowledge about dairy farms, it will be very helpful.

I will be coming to Palakkad in 1st week of may and would love to meet a few experts here and get some enlightment.

One basic question, Is HF cow suitable for the weather in Palakkad?

Thanks and Regards
Prasanjit Kumar Baul

aksharambs

Dear,

We are start-up business consulting company, we surely can help you built your dream business.

Get consultation for your dairy Farming queries- One Stop Complete Dairy Solution

Initial Consulting – Business Modelling
Business Plans /Project Report – Dairy Farm
Company Registration
Land Selection Assistance
Shed Design
Assisted Animal Buying Program
Assisted Machinery Buying Program

and Much more ...

If interested you can call our expert.
Meticulous Business Solutions Private Limited.
Mr Yogesh - Food & Agri Business Consultant
+91 992 167 1369
yogesh@meticulousbizsol.com

Thanks & Regards,
Meticulous Business Solutions Private Limited

info@meticulousbizsol.com

+91 9921671578
Meticulous Business Solutions Private Limited - A startup Business Consulting Company