Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need guidance for sandalwood (sri gandham) cultivation.

Register

Click Here!

kmc_345c

Sir, For proper guidance for sandal wood cultivation,contact.
+919916178623

Last edited by a moderator:

gpvs93

Need proper guidance on sandal wood cultivation.
Srinu Sir, I am from andhra , west godavari, and looking for guidance for growing white sandal trees. If you found any way of the guidance you are looking,please feel to share with me . Thank You

joshuald

Dear Sir,What would be the value of 300 red sandalwood plant after 10-12 years(under organic farming)...Can we get any Loans from Bank to resume/extend our sandalwood plantation to 1500 plants

Joshua, Laldinsanga
Tlabung,Lunglei Dist.Mizoram
Mob-8413933673
joshuabms@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Srinu Sir, I am from andhra , west godavari, and looking for guidance for growing white sandal trees. If you found any way of the guidance you are looking,please feel to share with me . Thank You
Please contact us for complete consultancy support for Sandalwood and other medicinal plants and high value crops cultivation. Please see our diverse posts in this site: Well-Known Member: greenlandfns. Please mail us along with your land details for further steps to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
You can see our latest consultancy project details at: www.natureresort.in
Dear Sir,What would be the value of 300 red sandalwood plant after 10-12 years(under organic farming)...Can we get any Loans from Bank to resume/extend our sandalwood plantation to 1500 plants

Joshua, Laldinsanga
Mob-8413933673
joshuabms@gmail.com

Joshua, Laldinsanga
Mob-8413933673
joshuabms@gmail.com