Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need guidance for organic farming

Register

Click Here!

poultry90

Hi,

Kindly assist to share the soft copy for the study materials to my email address below, I own a 20acre land in Bangalore and I’m currently working outside india. I’m keen to know more about organic farming to cultivate Corps to serve our people in a healthy way .

jkan8a5f

Hello Advertiser, I’m Mr. J. Kantharaj, resident of Bangalore. Have good knowledge about organic or natural farming practices to be adopted in our farms to get pure organic products. I don’t have any research papers to give you, it’s years of practice thru which I had gained some knowledge. If interested in converting your land to organic / natural farm, foremost is you must have pure natti / desi cow. Without there is no way, your wish can be solved. Send a mail with your contact details, location of your farm, & what’s happening in farm as of date. Can send what all has to be done to convert the land suitable for giving organic products in return, it’s not magic & wont happen in few months, the day you stop applying dangerous fertilisers etc & proceed with farm made inputs ( few materials have to be sourced from outside, for some time, ) Respond to me if interested . Hope to hear from you. Bye

Last edited by a moderator:

sgpsai

Hi,

Kindly assist to share the soft copy for the study materials to my email address below, I own a 20acre land in Bangalore and I’m currently working outside india. I’m keen to know more about organic farming to cultivate Corps to serve our people in a healthy way .
lots of free material is avaiable on google and youtube, give a try, send DM if needed extra

mbsgowda

Hi there, advertiser I am Mr. Siddanagowda, MB, a Bangalore resident. Be well-versed in the natural or organic farming methods that farms should use in order to produce pure organic goods. I work for an organic company that procures organic crops and performs organic sertification. You require certification for organic farming and post-cultivation marketing. Global certification is what we do. Please get in touch with us if you are interested.

aleidapic

Thank you all for your suggestions. I am also a farmer who believes in using natural methods to grow my crops. I use natural organic products to increase the efficiency of the soil and it has proven to be successful for me. My focus is on making the soil hold more healthy helping microbes. I also implement multiple cropping techniques. In recent months I have been using this slurry treatment natural product to enhance my soil health and after I started using it, I overall increased soil health and production also, it is recommended by a professional farmer if you want to use natural products.

Last edited:

sgpsai

DM or send contact details most of the info is in youtube

muthyalu

I am an agriculture graduate expertise in organic farming from seed to fork any assistance kindly contact me for Crop production consultations including crop planning

jkan8a5f

Hi,

Friend,
I don’t have any soft or hard copy for you to study & understand. I can assist you in producing all needed natural inputs, and also stay in your farm till your workers get full knowledge of how to produce natural inputs & how much ratio of inputs to be given to soil & foliar spray. If interested reply.

shruthi31

I am an agriculture graduate expertise in organic farming from seed to fork any assistance kindly contact me for Crop production consultations including crop planning
Hi, Is there any natural fertilizer and pesticides that can be used to prevent disease and give good yield?