Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need guidance for organic farming

Register

Click Here!

franklinxavier

Hi,

Kindly assist to share the soft copy for the study materials to my email address below, I own a 20acre land in Bangalore and I’m currently working outside india. I’m keen to know more about organic farming to cultivate Corps to serve our people in a healthy way

Thank
Franklin Xavier
+971588569527
contactfranklinxavier@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

intertrade

Hi,

Kindly assist to share the soft copy for the study materials to my email address below, I own a 20acre land in Bangalore and I’m currently working outside india. I’m keen to know more about organic farming to cultivate Corps to serve our people in a healthy way

Thank
Franklin Xavier
+971588569527

This certification process has many stage protocol.

Do not professionally consider me too Sir communication!

Email land location and you're back up saleable plans!

This process does cost.

Email. rvallal@gmail.
Mob. +91 9620 557190.
Bangalore.

maitys

Hi,

Thank
Franklin Xavier
+971588569527
Agriculture depends on a number of natural processes, sometimes described as ‘environmental services’, such as water supply, the cycling of nutrients in soils, pollination, natural means of pest control and carbon sequestration and many more . These services are provided by many types of plants , animals, birds , bees , and bacteria etc.

Modern agriculture, generally termed the ‘Green Revolution ‘have significantly degraded soil with massive application of chemical fertilisers , disturbed the underground water, carbon and nitrogen cycles, has led to the emergence of many pesticide-resistant pests and pathogens and reduced the productivity of agricultural land

Incorporating livestock into a crop farm (grain, vegetable, or orchard) can benefit the soil organic matter and fertility, diversify the product base, provide new sources of income and farm resilience, and help with weed and pest control.
Chemical, fuel, and fertilizer expenditures can be minimized and add a new dimension added to the farm.

Weather your land is tilled and cultivated or barren integrate crop and livestock in your agricultural practice .

Start with free range country poultry and goatery in your land with very low investment and sell farm produces directly to urban consumer bases of Bangalore (fresh milk , egg or meat ) through boutique model dairy or poultry own or associate outlets .
Slowly expand into crop and horticulture and certification process .

ginglefeed

Dear @franklinxavier
We are start-up business consulting company, we surely can help you in starting new businesses.
Get consultation for all your business queries - at Meticulous

Initial Consulting – Business Modelling
Business Plans /Project Report
Fund Raising
Company Registration
Land Selection Assistance
Project Design
Assisted Machinery Buying Program
and Much more ...

Thanks & Regards,
Meticulous Business Solutions Private Limited
info@meticulous.in
Meticulous Business Solutions Private Limited - A startup Business Consulting Company
Hi sir,
Prabhakar Tikhe from Maharashtra I want to start organic food company pls guide me how I can start and everything

Prabhakar tikhe