Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need guidance for medicinal plant farming in a land full of trees

Register

Click Here!

adityavds

Hey there is a 4.2 acre land in the forest area in central India. LandLare full of trees there.
I am thinking some medicinal farming like Ashwagandha, Shatawari Kalimirch Safed Musli or etc.
Pls sugeest is there any chance to do so without removing trees on the land? And If removing trees are neasesary then what process I need to adopt?

garao56

Yes, there is very good scope for cultivating medicinal plants in the alleys of trees . Please establish tie up with herbal farms or covert your entire land into organically certified land and then go for tie with already existing herbal farms who are exporting the produce to other countries.

Please call us to me for details:

G.Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)
Retd Agricultural Officer & Agricultural Banker,
Vijaya Agro Consultants
Vijayawada -520013, A.P
9703128495/8074257374

greenlandfns

Hey there is a 4.2 acre land in the forest area in central India. LandLare full of trees there.
I am thinking some medicinal farming like Ashwagandha, Shatawari Kalimirch Safed Musli or etc.
Pls sugeest is there any chance to do so without removing trees on the land? And If removing trees are neasesary then what process I need to adopt?
There are many herbs and spices that love shade and grow well in shade only. Ashwagandha, Shatavar and Safed Musli are not suitable for shades. Kali mirchi (Black pepper) normal variety (vine) can be grown on the trees and new variety (bush) can be grown in shade. Climate and rainfall are important for most of the shade growing herbs and spices. We offer schemes for highest income from any type of land with least investment. Please see our diverse posts in this site: Search for: Well-Known member: greenlandfns. Please mail us with details of the land, correct location, rainfall, soil type, water availability in summer etc for further details and advises. Please mail to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com