Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need guidance for dairy farm business

Register

Click Here!

cgpraveenk

hi ,

Iam praveen kumar planning to start dairy farm business in near by location. Iam a lay in this business, very recently i quit from my job and planning to start a samll dairy farm in near by village. req you to guide how to start ths and approx project cost. Pls do the needful at the earliest.

Thanx and regargs,

Praveen kumar

satishap

we work in agriculture last 22 years so come & visit to our near farm so you will get idea we will help to for making project reports & all tech thins ,9373945000

garao56

ప్రియమైన ప్రవీణ్ కుమార్,

ఎందుకు don't you provide your phone number to enable us to talk to you. 99 percent of the members are keeping their phone numbers kept secret, the reasons are known to them.

బై బై, పాడి 10 అని తో ప్రారంభించవచ్చుals under DED scheme under NABARD ,for which 25 percent subsidy available for animals with a cost of Is.7 to 10 lakhs provided you avail dairy loan from bank

జి ఆనందరావు
విజయ ఆగ్రో కన్సల్టెంట్స్
VIJAYAWADA

Last edited by a moderator:

aksharambs

Dear @cgpraveenk

We are a business planning company, we surely can help you built your Diary Farming business.
Get consultation for all your Diary Farm Business queries - at Meticulous

We provides,
Initial Consulting – Business Modelling
Business Plans /Project Report
Business Feasibility Report
Company Registration
Land Selection Assistance
Project Design
Assisted Machinery Buying Program
and Much more ...

Thanks & Regards,
Akshara D.
Meticulous Business Plans
akshara@meticulousbplans.com/info@meticulousbplans.com
Meticulous Business Plans - Management Business Planner

intertrade

All in this site forum to Understand...

Whoever prepare a TEF report as per RBI guidelines should have basic knowledge of the concerned industry*

Applicant without basic knowledge of the proposal submit to TEF to funding bank as Refinance shall be rejected!

This I used to inform, assist my clients since 1990s, I was notified consultant by NABARD, SIDBI, IDBI.

Currently rejection process is as indicated above.

I stopped doing TEF reports.

In this forum Mr.Ananda Rao, retired banker is the Only right person to guide exactly as required.

This trend being clearly declared in several government of India sites*

datnt2509

hi ,

Iam praveen kumar planning to start dairy farm business in near by location. Iam a lay in this business, very recently i quit from my job and planning to start a samll dairy farm in near by village. req you to guide how to start ths and approx project cost. Pls do the needful at the earliest.

Thanx and regargs,

Praveen kumar

ashok nehra

Call
hi ,

Thanx and regargs,

Praveen kumar
Contact for dairy guidance I am Ashok from Haryana jind district we supply murrah buffalo's all India

SupportTeam

Staff member
@garao56 -- Check above response. Please note, henceforth sharing of contact number is not allowed in our site. You can share the contact number via private (starting conversation by clicking on the members user name). If you need some guidance, please message us.

garao56

Can avail subsidy 25% from NABARD, 10 animals loan linited

Please contact us for project report and guidelines

G.Anandarao B.Sc (Ag)

zailiya

Please mention your location so audacity temp mail origin that you get better response from our members
farm business in near by location. Iam a lay in this business, very recently i quit from my job and planning to start a samll dairy farm in near by village. req you to guide how to start ths and approx project cost. Pls do the needful at the earliest.

Last edited:

garao56

At present you can start Dairy unit with 10 Graded Murrah Buffaloes under Dairy Entrepreneurship Development program of NABRD with 25% subsidy, provided Loan is availed from Banks.

Please approach us for project report

G.Anandarao