Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need goat farm project report with break even corporate method

Register

Click Here!

sundarsmnm

We are looking for some experts in goat farming which are suitable in tamilnadu,we need more information on goat farming value added product from goat,we are planning in corporate method those who are interested please send the project with break even benefit cost ration and so on thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

venky_km

We do goat farming consultancy.

We are in Goat farming Business for the past 5 years.We are the largest Breeders of Boer Goat breed in south India. And we provide complete consultancy and Infarm training.We also provide Excellent Boer and Malabari(Talicherry)Parent stock.Contact us with following details
K.Venkatesh

psjfarm

Require cosultancy service for goat farming

Do you provide consultancy service in Bangalore, as I want to start a goat farm of 100nos immediately. Pls reply

psjfarm

We are in Goat farming Business for the past 5 years.We are the largest Breeders of Boer Goat breed in south India. And we provide complete consultancy and Infarm training.We also provide Excellent Boer and Malabari(Talicherry)Parent stock.Contact us with following details
K.Venkatesh
Pls give me you contact number as I require immediately consultancy service to start a goat farm of 100nos at Bangalore.

eiribooks

Goat Farm Project Reports

Click Here to purchase online

Kindly provide your contact details, Email ID , mobile or contact us at below address so that we can discuss more on this and we can send you Hi-Tech Magazine:

Email: info@eiribooksandprojectreports.com
Engineers India Research Institute
Address:
4449, Nai Sarak,
Main Road, Delhi - 110006 (India)
Mobile:
+91 - 9811437895 (Mr Sudhir Gupta)
Phone:
+91 - 011 - 23918117,
45626431, 64727385
Website (Online Store):
www.eiribooksandprojectreports.com

HI-TECH PROJECTS : Ask for the free copy of Hi-Tech Projects, Monthly Magazine on New Project Opportunities and Industrial Technologies. Just e-mail us to send a free copy.

samruthy

Samruthy goat farms.

We are looking for some experts in goat farming which are suitable in kerala,Idukki District.we need more information on goat farming value added product from goat,we are planning in corporate method those who are interested please send the project with break even benefit cost ration and so on thank you[/QUOTE]

what type of gots suitable and the price..?

Detailed Project report available

We are looking for some experts in goat farming which are suitable in tamilnadu,we need more information on goat farming value added product from goat,we are planning in corporate method those who are interested please send the project with break even benefit cost ration and so on thank you
Please contact me through my email

kamal19

K.Venkatesh
I want to start one goat farm with stall fed farming in Andhra Pradesh. Plz give complete information about housing, fodder, breeding and kidding management etc

K.Venkatesh
Dear Mr. Venkatesh,

Can i get some more details regarding your infarm trainings, like how often & when it is conducted, the fees, etc...

my email id is { adappa . vinod @ gmail . com }

rgds - vinod

We are looking for some experts in goat farming which are suitable in kerala,Idukki District.we need more information on goat farming value added product from goat,we are planning in corporate method those who are interested please send the project with break even benefit cost ration and so on thank you
what type of gots suitable and the price..?[/QUOTE]

hi,

hope you have started your farm & everything is running smoothly.

where in idukki is your farm? will it be possible for me to come & visit your farm. am very much interested in starting a goat + cow farm. hence the request to visit your farm.

i am from trivandrum. hence am looking for suitable low cost land in & around trivandrum or in the border districts of tamil nadu.

rgds - vinod

sundarsmnm

pls quote the consulting fees

pls mail to sundarsmnm at gmail regarding the consulting fees ,your involvement and your experience in goat farming

sun