Need Fruit Plants

Register

susankar

Dear Sir,

This is Sankar from pollachi. I have 2 Acres Coconut farm (150 trees, Age 15 - 20 Yrs). I wish to do the Fruit Plantation as inter cropping. I have planned to plant various Fruit plants (25 types * 5 numbers = 125 Nos) with age of 3 yrs (or 10 ft height) in between coconut trees.

I need the information like,

1. how much fruit plants needed for 2 Acre coconut farm?
2. Is it possible to grow in the shade of the coconut farm?
3. How much Yield can I get in the starting of grow period?

Kindly send me your product pictures, offers with & without transport charges to Pollachi, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu

Thanks,

Sankar

tissue culture teak plants

Dear Sir,

This is Sankar from pollachi. I have 2 Acres Coconut farm (150 trees, Age 15 - 20 Yrs). I wish to do the Fruit Plantation as inter cropping. I have planned to plant various Fruit plants (25 types * 5 numbers = 125 Nos) with age of 3 yrs (or 10 ft height) in between coconut trees.

I need the information like,

1. how much fruit plants needed for 2 Acre coconut farm?
2. Is it possible to grow in the shade of the coconut farm?
3. How much Yield can I get in the starting of grow period?

Kindly send me your product pictures, offers with & without transport charges to Pollachi, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu

Thanks,

Sankar

why don't you grow tissue culture teak plants.

WE R ONE AND ONLY HIGH YIELDING TISSUE CULTURE TEAK PLANT PRODUCERS IN INDIA AND ABROAD

s.narasimharao
marketing officer

Last edited by a moderator:

shanmuga06

Nutmeg,Coco & pepper

TTHe nutmeg,coco & pepper are the opt intercrop cultivation in coconut gardens.And also your area i.e Pollachi is good for the above cultivation.Its called as multilayering cultivation.

For more details plz contact us:

a Sivakumar
priya Nursery garden
KARAIKUDI-630001,Tnadu

Last edited by a moderator: