Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

need financing partner for establishing new pineapple plantation

Register

Click Here!

pineapple

i want to establish a new pineapple plantation in ratnagiri dist of maharastra in 1000 acres of suitable land, which is avilable at the rate below 50 thousand/acre. the project includes purchase of land in the name of newly formed company including the investor, having partnership ratio of 60-40, develope it for plantation, plating and maintaining the pineapple plantation till harvesting, all required money has to be invested by the investor which will be returned in the period of seven years in the form of agricultural income andthen on till the company exist, investors minimum take will be 4 cror/annum. intrsted investors for details contact vijay -

Last edited:

zacharia

i want to establish a new pineapple plantation in ratnagiri dist of maharastra in 1000 acres of suitable land, which is avilable at the rate below 50 thousand/acre. the project includes purchase of land in the name of newly formed company including the investor, having partnership ratio of 60-40, develope it for plantation, plating and maintaining the pineapple plantation till harvesting, all required money has to be invested by the investor which will be returned in the period of seven years in the form of agricultural income andthen on till the company exist, investors minimum take will be 4 cror/annum. intrsted investors for details contact vijay -
I interest to take lease . I exprience in the field of 50years, I supplyied in Kew and Queen variety Pineapple suckers in Rantnagiri Dist.ChiplunDist.ChiplunUnivesity, SindhudurgDist. All Konkan Area in Maharashtra state.I well known about pineapple cultivation.
If you interest me pls send your phone number or mobile or mail ,I wait your reply My mail ID:ymzacharia@gmail.com or call 08089262285

zacharia

pls inform your mobile number or mail ID my ID:
04752223263 ,I interest for lease to cultivate pineapple suckers Kew,Queen variety in the 1000 acres, I wait your favourable reply no hestate, I well known this field in Kerala, In Kerala is famous pineapple cultivators,I seeks your reply
Kerala Pineapple Company since 1940`s and starting pineppale processing factory 1945

Last edited by a moderator: