Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Need Financer, Investors, Land Lords and Land Owners to start agriculture.

Register

Click Here!

I am looking ahead to start into agriculture as a full time profession and career. I am very passionate about agriculture and farming. I am qualified as an architect with 16 years into designing field.
If any land owners and investors are looking for somebody with passion and dedication for agricultural entrepreneurship I am more than happy. I am located in Pune, Maharashtra and ready to relocate. I am a quick learner and very curious and research orientated person. So I am looking ahead to all resourceful land lords who need a dedicated , innovative, passionate, young farmer.

madhukarp_79

I am looking ahead to start into agriculture as a full time profession and career. I am very passionate about agriculture and farming. I am qualified as an architect with 16 years into designing field.
If any land owners and investors are looking for somebody with passion and dedication for agricultural entrepreneurship I am more than happy. I am located in Pune, Maharashtra and ready to relocate. I am a quick learner and very curious and research orientated person. So I am looking ahead to all resourceful land lords who need a dedicated , innovative, passionate, young farmer.
let me know your phone number please