Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Farm Land in Madurai Dist

Register

Click Here!

kmshahul

I am looking for 5 to 10 acres farm land with good water source in cheap rate. Basically I don’t know the farming knowledge. I would like to learn about the natural farming (healthy) in future for that I wish to buy farm land as 1st step and others in next step. Please contact.....

Note: Looking for genuine people not fraud

Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

I am looking for 5 to 10 acres farm land with good water source in cheap rate. Basically I don’t know the farming knowledge. I would like to learn about the natural farming (healthy) in future for that I wish to buy farm land as 1st step and others in next step. Please contact.....

Note: Looking for genuine people not fraud
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.40, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 4 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.
Dr.Dileep Wani, Pune
Mr.Shrikant Mungase, Dehen
Please contact....

kmshahul

In Tamil Nadu - Madurai, Near to Chennai

Thanks for your reply i am looking for the land in Madurai district or near to chennai. I need it in cheap rate and good road access.

gnanam_farmer

my name is gnanavadivel iam doing business if you are very much interested in investing let us share a business deal. iam from chennai...
Please contact....

kmshahul

business deal

Thanks for your kind response. Actually I am looking for farm land. Can you mail me the details of the business your doing Please contact....

KM. SHAHUL