Need farm land for lease

Register

josekunnuran

Good day gentlemen,
We are searching for farm land in Kerala, TN or karnataka for our new livestock farm . The land will be leased for 20 years . We have a best option for you . We will give 15 % of the profit/ year for the leaser after one year . During the first year development of the farm will be done . The farm needs to be in a place , rich with water and grass .
Interested persons please contact
Thank you ,
Best Regards,

Jose .

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

siddesh

25 acres farm land with good water is available lease/sale

pl contact on

Good day gentlemen,
We are searching for farm land in Kerala, TN or karnataka for our new livestock farm . The land will be leased for 20 years . We have a best option for you . We will give 15 % of the profit/ year for the leaser after one year . During the first year development of the farm will be done . The farm needs to be in a place , rich with water and grass .
Interested persons please contact
Thank you ,
Best Regards,

Jose .

6021rvnk

what is the lease amount?

I have 8.45 Acres land to be given on lease for 20 years. what is the lease amount for 8.45 Acres = Ravishankar

darwin

I have 8.45 Acres land to be given on lease for 20 years. what is the lease amount for 8.45 Acres = Ravishankar
Hi,

I'm looking for a farm land in Kerala/Karnataka/TamilNadu. I would like to take 5-10 acres for long term lease.

Please let me know if you are interested.

(Please provide more details like, type of land/soil, water/electricity avaialbility, road access, location etc.)

Thanks.