Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Job Available Need farm caretaker for a farm near Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

kalind

Hello, I am looking for a reliable person to take care of my 3.5 acre farm which in 60 KMs from Bangalore. It has a house, fully fenced and close to road. I have some good options in case if you are seriously looking. Please leave your contact number to discuss. Thank you!!

sumankhanal

Hello, I am looking for a reliable person to take care of my 3.5 acre farm which in 60 KMs from Bangalore. It has a house, fully fenced and close to road. I have some good options in case if you are seriously looking. Please leave your contact number to discuss. Thank you!!
Hello sir.
I am from nepal and now in Banglore. I have worked as a caretaker in a poultry farm with 2 acre land. Please contact me to discuss .I am 38 years old .

Last edited by a moderator:

vanij5569

You can benefit of my qualifications,large experience and sincereity.I am an Engineering and management qualification with a PhD in Dairy farming and related projects.You can contact .I am free anywhere .Regards,

jkanth

Hello, I am an organic farming enthusiast, having good working experience, as I reside in Bangalore, feel that your location will be suitable for me. Kindly message me your number first, as I normally do not pick unknown numbers. If interested you may respond indicating your options as well . Bye

shubhamkk

I am interested sir

pkrish12

Hi Can you share you contact details or mail your details .

SupportTeam

Staff member
@kalind --- Please use Private message to share your contact number with other other members. Click on member username->Start conversation

jyothiram

Intrested

vijaay

You can benefit of my qualifications,large experience and sincereity.I am an Engineering and management qualification with a PhD in Dairy farming and related projects.You can contact .I am free anywhere .Regards,
Can you do consultancy service.

venkcae3

Hi iam interested share your number please

anandanki

I'm interested sir, basically I'm from Davangere (agricultural background) and I'm in Bangalore i know Kannada Telugu Tamil Hindi English languages .

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use Private message to share your contact number with other other members. To send private message to other member, click on member username->Start conversation

pinty

Sir, I am working here in Karnataka, there is a farm house, I am its caretaker, it is a coffee farm house, so I like your proposal, even if you do not pay me, I am ready to live there and work there. And in the same way as you say because I am single and bachelor where I belong to Pandit family Coorg so if you have some interest then you can trust me then I am ready to stay there thanks ....