Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need expert advice/ consultancy service for developing 6 acres farm land in tiruttani

Register

Click Here!

vrpraja

Hi,

I need expert advice for developing a empty farm land (6 acres) into a yielding land.
Land location: 14 Kms from Tiruttani, 70Kms from Chennai.
I am a new comer into the field of agriculture. Hence, please suggest on the economical and the best ways of seeking such services without getting cheated.
For service providers, you can reach me on +91 8870912325.

Thanks
Raja

shriniroses

Offering consultancy for agri projects

Dear Sir,
This is in reference to your enquiry for consultancy work for agriculture project posted in agriculture information.com.
We are professional consultancy firm offering consultancy services in agri/horti sectors. We prepare project reports, facilitate bank loans and govt subsidies and assist in implementation of projects (on turn-key basis, if needed).
Regarding payment, we can accept to receive the payment after disbursement based on concrete agreement. However we might expect a small payment for the actual expenses to be incurred for preparation of the project report, travelling etc.
If it is OK with you, please confirm so that we can send you our detailed profile and our proposal.
Regards
Srinivasan
Eco Nandagiri Infra
Bangalore
+91 9972444680

garao56

Hi,

I need expert advice for developing a empty farm land (6 acres) into a yielding land.
Land location: 14 Kms from Tiruttani, 70Kms from Chennai.
I am a new comer into the field of agriculture. Hence, please suggest on the economical and the best ways of seeking such services without getting cheated.
For service providers, you can reach me on +91 8870912325.

Thanks
Raja

Please contact us for project report for availing Bank term loan:
G.Ananda rao B.Sc(Ag)
Agri Finance consultant, Vijaya Agro Consultants
Mobile: 9703128495
Mail: garao56@gmail.com