Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need experince person to start and manage large farms

Register

Click Here!

satyfthb

Hi
I have large land near perennial river and wish to start organic farming. I need person who can stay at farm house and manage the operations. It can be on salary or commission/both basis.

arabindo

Dear sir,iam intresting to associate with you.ihave huse knowledge about various cultivation practices.
Basically iam from agriculture family i have 15 years expeariance in farming.and iam garaduate in bsc(ag)
Very good knowledge in organic and precision farming.please kindly contact me on my mail id or phone
ajayavarma3699@gmail.com
+91 7847053747
With regards
ajay kumar

vrkrishnan78

Re-Mango Farm Manangement

Dear Member

I am an agriculture graduate and consultant i have around 20 years of field experience.Also i have developed over 1500 acres of Mango plantation.Out of which around 300 acre is developed under organic method.Also i have very good knowledge of production,packing,grading marketing.If you interested i can take this opportunity for the mutual benefits.

Regards

T.V.Radhakrishnan
8108181456/8108178704
vrkrishnan78@rediffmail.com

Hi
I have large land near perennial river and wish to start organic farming. I need person who can stay at farm house and manage the operations. It can be on salary or commission/both basis.

Last edited:

spkbiotech

dear sir

Hi
kind contact to me i am a consultant in tamilnadu-8428811413, varadharajan

I am Dr. N.V. Sigh from Chandigarh, I am an qualified agronomist and Ph.D. in agricultural economics and having 14 years experience in the field of agribusiness and larghe farm management with vary big corporates. for more information please contact me at 09417012449 or agricultureamenity@gmail.com

sushilsingh573

Regarding management of the operations of your land

Respected Sir,

I am a post graduate in Agriculture(Seed Science) from Uttar Pradesh.
I wanted to know the location of your land.
You can refer my Resume' on agricultureinformation.com and revert if found suitable.

Regards,
Sushil.

ycnaturecare

I am an agriculture graduate and i have around 20 years of field experience.Also i have developed over 700 acres of Mango,cashew, coconut plantation with intercrops like banana, pineapple.Out of which around 300 acre is developed under organic method with organic certification.Also i have very good knowledge of production,packing,grading marketing.If you interested i can take this opportunity for the mutual benefits.

Regards
Yuvraj Chavan
ycnaturecare@yahoo.co.in

ycnaturecare

Farm Manager

I am an agriculture graduate and i have around 20 years of field experience. Also i have developed over 700 acres of Mango,cashew, coconut plantation with intercrops like banana, pineapple. Out of which around 300 acre is developed under organic method with organic certification. Also i have very good knowledge of production, packing, grading marketing. If you interested i can take this opportunity for the mutual benefits.

Regards
Yuvraj Chavan
ycnaturecare@yahoo.co.in

ramaswamyagri

Available for posting as farm amanger

Hi
I am attaching my CV.
V ramaswamy +91-9445573823