Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need experince person to manage large vegetable farms

Register

Click Here!

satyfthb

I need dynamic person to work for me in farms near allahabad (UP) for vegetable and fruits farming.

You may respond with CV

Last edited by a moderator:

ssureshmenonk

Application for Manager farm

sir,
Iam a graduate in Agriculture with 30 years of experience in agriculture sector. pl. send me your e mail id for sending my cv

regards

k s menon

drmsingh

Dear Sir

I am a B.Sc.Agri(Hons)and having 22.5 years experience in the concerned field.It is response to your advertisement I am ready to work with you as agronomist. So,kindly send me your mail id for resume.

Regards

shrushti

INTODUCTION OF THE COMPANY

MANAGEMENT & CONSULTATION
Consultant for Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Horticulture and floriculture Development & Maintenance
Develop your farm with innovative ideas with all facilities you deserve w. r. t. horticulture & floriculture development & also get financial assistance from govt. agencies.

Trading of Agriculture input & output
No need to go for hunting at different sources for the agriculture & allied inputs you require & the sale output you want to market. It’s all with. Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development

Project-Wise research in agriculture & allied fields
Want to have idea about economics or want to submit the project report at bank in agriculture & allied fields. Just visit with your requirements.

Contour & irrigation system survey.
Establishment of projects
Establish the Horticulture land development, Turnkey Project in Poly house, Shade house, Net House processing units & provide further technical Support etc.
Erection of project on Turnkey basis from design stage up to final production.
Plantation of selected crop & support to our comprehensive Technical Assistant .

Mr. Ravindra Saste
Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development
Vishwa Empire, Shop No.47
Baramati, Dist-Pune,
Email –realagro1@gmail.com
Shrushti.hitech@gmail.com
09890769945, 09403967696.

sd_upadhyay

Dear Sir

I am Dr. Somdhar Upadhyay M.Sc. (Ag. Botany) D.Phill. Plant pathology with university of Allahabad. Presentaly I am working as a Assist. Professor (Pathology) in Institute of Horticulture Technology Greater Noida. I have around 8 years field experience in the Vegetable, Medicinal & Fruit crop cultivation. so kindly inform your mail id to send my resume.

With Best regards

jaggiblr

Manager for Vegetable farm

I have an own farm and have experience of 8 years in growing red/yellow capsicum, beans, pappaya, banana, carnation and gerbera. Attache dis my CV for your reference.

Contact me

Kind Regards,