Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need EMU birds:

Register

Click Here!

pras7277

Hi,

This is Prasad Joshi n u can contact me. I assure you of good qualiyty emu birds. Also, I assure you good business opprtunity. If interested, pls contact me.

Rgds,
Prasad

Last edited by a moderator:

pioneeremu

Dear Sir,

Ir you are interested in starting Emu farming and want to invest in it, please be kind enough to take the Farm Owners training for 1 day. It will give you a clear picture about the indsustry and it. This training will show you all the positive and negative points about this industry. After the training you will be in a better position whether you should start this or not.

dineshksd

Dear Sir,

Ir you are interested in starting Emu farming and want to invest in it, please be kind enough to take the Farm Owners training for 1 day. It will give you a clear picture about the indsustry and it. This training will show you all the positive and negative points about this industry. After the training you will be in a better position whether you should start this or not.
Dear sir
i am interested on emu farming please guide me how can i start and what infrastructure needed abd from where i can get prior informtion regarding

Dinesh

pioneeremu

Hi Dinesh,

You first have to visit some farms. Then you come and visit our farm. About the infracture you can see it at the farm. But before that you need to know about this business. Whether it will be suitable to you and whether it is worth investing time and money. For this you will have to take our 1 day farm owners training.

After that if you want to continue we will give you all the support and backup required to start the farm. Feel free to call for more information.

suresh7143

Hi,

This is Prasad Joshi n u can contact me. I assure you of good qualiyty emu birds. Also, I assure you good business opprtunity. If interested, pls contact me.

Rgds,
Prasad
please send information to my mail id....
Please contact.....

haneefa74

Emu Birds

Dear Sir
Please provide me the details for the project

1.Climat
2.Minimum Invetement
3.Return
4.Manpower
5.Preferable location

we have land in Vayanad, will it be suceeded there?

marsh_farms

We can give emu chicks this season. these need to be sent by air to your place probably that may not cost you much. for further details please mail me , how much do you paln to start with.
Please contact..

hello sir! this is raghava. i have 2 acers land & water & electrycity. i would like to intrest for do the bussines for eemu birds. ple give me the info... plea.......se. iam from Hyderabad area.

Hi Dinesh,

You first have to visit some farms. Then you come and visit our farm. About the infracture you can see it at the farm. But before that you need to know about this business. Whether it will be suitable to you and whether it is worth investing time and money. For this you will have to take our 1 day farm owners training.

After that if you want to continue we will give you all the support and backup required to start the farm. Feel free to call for more information.
hello sir! this is raghava. i have 2 acers land & water & electrycity. i would like to intrest for do the bussines for eemu birds. ple give me the info... plea.......se. iam from Hyderabad area.