Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Cows / Buffalos

Register

Click Here!

sksomani

We are starting Dairy farm and we need cows and
buffalos for milk.

Interested parties who like to sell pl. contact immediately.

reg.

drsarkar

For Milch Graded Buffaloes/ Cows Supply and Project Consult from GGDFCS

Dear Mr. SK Somani ,

GGDFCS India – Consultancy Summary

We can establish your Dream Dairy Project at your own Agro – Commercial land area and with Complete infrastructure for Farm sector based on Productive herd , shed design and construction , bio gas and waste recycling management , milking parlor , Milking machines , vaccines , dairy lab equipments , medicines , productive and reproductive technologies , Vety. Clinic set up , cooling equipments , dairy farm sanitizers , nutrition productive , routine shed + milking + feeding + breeding + milk process section management , Cattle Feed Unit , Manpower management etc…

As for us as GGDFCS – Dr. Sarkar and Team

We are the Team of Dairy Project Consultancy Services from Rajasthan & M.P. Plz contact us for any complete Dairy Project from 100 to 5000 animals farm with farm-linked milk processing units , loose + semi loose + tethering system of housing , shed hygiene and sanitation , farm feed unit , fodder preservation systems , animals health and treatment systems , breeding and A.I. systems , routine farm mgmt. and work analysis , machine milking with milking management , calving & labour management , basic trainings to dairy staff , biogas unit , herd selection and control etc.. For 220 animals - you have to construct 4 nos. of T-T shed with each capacity of 60 cow/buffaloes with one shed for calves and heifers.. the actual design and estimates will finalize after land survey of project area for accuracy of measurements ..We have basket of choice for your project from 100 animals to 5000 herd strength within 24 months as per our consultancy norms ..for design of comfort sheds , it is essential to floor types , slopes , animal to animal distance , manger height , tethering hooks , shallow channel , sunrise / sunset directions , water trough , open area facilities with basic structures etc.. Any way , if you want to contact with us ,plz mail us :: .. We had completed our Ph.D. from PAU , Ludhiana last 19 yrs back and more than 24 yrs. exposure in this field ..

With all best wishes ,

buffalos for milk.

reg.

Last edited by a moderator:

SWAMY1807

Dear Sir,
Will you be interested cattle from dairy, please let me know your interest to purchase cattle which can give about 20 to 25 liters milk per day from Kolar district of Karnataka.
Regards,
SWAMY.

dare_win

buffalos for milk.

reg.
hi
i m from gujarat i provide u hf , kankrej or gir cattle.
also provide mehsani, surati, jafarabadi buffaloes

mhariala

hi
Hi

I am looking for GIR cows which are in their 1,2 lactations.Please let me know if you have any available ,I am also intrested in other breeds as well.

so please feel free to reach me at let me know you contact number i will reach out to you.

Thank You!

udayakumar

wanted Gir and sahiwal

hi
i want 5nos of gir and sahiwal cows 1st and 2nd lacation with female calf(milk 10 litrs and more), also 5nos of pregnant cow and 5nos of female calves of 2year old for our farm at coimbatore in tamilnadu.If u can arrange send details

jaganath

sir
we have a farm called
we have many cattles for selling and buying a good bred cattles so plz contact us jaganath (banglore)

Hf cow wanted..

Dear Sir,
Will you be interested cattle from dairy, please let me know your interest to purchase cattle which can give about 20 to 25 liters milk per day from Kolar district of Karnataka.
Regards,
SWAMY.
Whats the price of the cow which yields 20-25 litres milk per day..

udayakumar

gir/sahiwal

Hi

I am looking for GIR cows which are in their 1,2 lactations.Please let me know if you have any available ,I am also intrested in other breeds as well.

so please feel free to reach me at let me know you contact number i will reach out to you.

Thank You!
if u have gir/sahiwal

jaganath

cows

hello tis is jaganath from banglore al types of cows can b provided through out karnataka so plz contact

vanam18

we have cows for sale

Hi Sir,

Please talk with my friend purush for more details.
email address
Thanks and Regards

krishnann

HF Cows and 11 grown up calves are for immediate sale.mobile. Interested parties may contact Mr.Nikhil
thanks and regards
Krishnan