Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Need country cow for dairy in Trichy, Tamilnadu

Register

Click Here!

srikanthan

We are organic farmer in Gujarat. I am an IAS [Retd] officer from Govt of Gujarat. I was secretary to Govt for Agriculture and coop department and looked after Animal Husbandry department as Secretary. We are managing Gir Cow Gaushala as part of our initiative to promote cow based organic farming. We have around 70 pure breed Gir cows of different blood lines with 4 bulls. We do not go or artificial insemination. We never use chemical fertilizers and pesticides for fodder. The 52 bigha land of Gaushala is used only for the fodder cultivation. We are not a commercial or business people. This is our endeavour to support the vanishing best Gir breed. We can give Gir cows with certain conditions to vegetarian, non alcoholic people and believer in Indian culture and philosophy. Before we agree to give the cows, we need to ascertain that you have complete and satisfactory infrastructure to accommodate this shy, very sensible and noble breed. We can't give you the cows at one go. You need to come to our Gaushala. We discuss. You see this all things and let you satisfy too alongwith our satisfaction.

Thanks

Dr DH Brahmbhatt

IAS [Retd]

Gandhinagar—

Gujarat
Hello,

Please give your contact number to take it forward. We are in process of setting up semi commercial Dairy farm. Thanks

Srikanthan

zeus_sam

We are organic farmer in Gujarat. I am an IAS [Retd] officer from Govt of Gujarat. I was secretary to Govt for Agriculture and coop department and looked after Animal Husbandry department as Secretary. We are managing Gir Cow Gaushala as part of our initiative to promote cow based organic farming. We have around 70 pure breed Gir cows of different blood lines with 4 bulls. We do not go or artificial insemination. We never use chemical fertilizers and pesticides for fodder. The 52 bigha land of Gaushala is used only for the fodder cultivation. We are not a commercial or business people. This is our endeavour to support the vanishing best Gir breed. We can give Gir cows with certain conditions to vegetarian, non alcoholic people and believer in Indian culture and philosophy. Before we agree to give the cows, we need to ascertain that you have complete and satisfactory infrastructure to accommodate this shy, very sensible and noble breed. We can't give you the cows at one go. You need to come to our Gaushala. We discuss. You see this all things and let you satisfy too alongwith our satisfaction.

Thanks

Dr DH Brahmbhatt

IAS [Retd]

Gandhinagar—

Gujarat
How do we contact ?

jaga_8500

hi friends i wnat to start a diary farm please ref me which type of cow should to buy
my phone no 9966069809 please suggest me