Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need Counseling for setting up farm house in Jhunjhunu District in Rajasthan

Register

Click Here!

ourfarm

Dear all, Thank you so much for having excellent platform to exchange valuable information. I am keen interested to establish a farm house in Jhunjhunu district of Rajasthan within my owned land of 20 acre. I am looking for subject expertise to provide me proper guidance for following; 1. Initial set up such as What type of Borewell I should consider to establish. 2. Sprinklers systems 3. Basic utilities/ facilities 4. Land segregation with designated type of crop, plantation.. 5. Regional or applicable vegetable and fruits farming 6. Small scale poultry, dairy and goats farmings Appreciate if someone can guide on subject inquiries. Together we can do better.. Thanks and best regards

garao56

It seems you are planning for integrated farming such as cultivation of crops as well as animal husbandry activities.

You can approach bank for a term loan for land development which includes sinking of bore well, overhead tank, pipelines, fencing, spriklers/drip system, bund formation/formation of roads /pack house , worker quarter etc.

After starting cultivation activity , you can apply for a term loan for construction of farm house ( Continuous income must be there for repaying half yearly/yearly installments)

If plantation crops like ber, date palm or any other fruit crops , if more than 5.00 acre (say 5.50 acre or 5.25 acres) please go for National Horticultural Board subsidy (35% of the total project cost) .

Please write to us for technical guidance or project reports if you are in need

Last edited by a moderator:

jaisekhar

Can you give your contact number, I will call you, I have experience in integrated farming we can plan for long term setup and I will give you good and proper plan for long term income along with daily income.

ourfarm

Dear Jaisekhar,

Thanks for your message. can you contact me.

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use private messages to share contact numbers. Click on username > start conversation

prabhupkk

Can you give your contact number, I will call you, I have experience in integrated farming we can plan for long term setup and I will give you good and proper plan for long term income along with daily income.
Your contact details please.

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use private messages to share contact numbers. Click on username > start conversation

rcdixit

Dear all, Thank you so much for having excellent platform to exchange valuable information. I am keen interested to establish a farm house in Jhunjhunu district of Rajasthan within my owned land of 20 acre. I am looking for subject expertise to provide me proper guidance for following; 1. Initial set up such as What type of Borewell I should consider to establish. 2. Sprinklers systems 3. Basic utilities/ facilities 4. Land segregation with designated type of crop, plantation.. 5. Regional or applicable vegetable and fruits farming 6. Small scale poultry, dairy and goats farmings Appreciate if someone can guide on subject inquiries. Together we can do better.. Thanks and best regards
Indian Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Trust can give u appropriate consultation

Rajani_VMG

Staff member
Premium Member
Indian Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Trust can give u appropriate consultation
@rcdixit Sharing of contact information is not allowed. Pls send private message to member whom you wish to contact. To send private message click on member username->start conversation