Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

need cosultant

Register

Click Here!

ranjan9696

we need consultant for bamboo furniture manufacturing project. project must include viability report in respect of west bengal. we want to run this project on trial basis before commercial production.

pls mail:

Last edited by a moderator:

kirti s

Dear Sir

why dont u try to seek help from the TRIPURA BAMBOO MISSION. it is a govt based firm and i think u will get a better view and ideas to proceed further.

drkethireddy

need a consultant for godowns at rural area

I am interested in consultant who can help in preparing project report on godowns under rural godowns scheme in nellore(dist), andhra pradesh(state). Please contact....

tailesh

Hi Cunsulat

we need consultant for bamboo furniture manufacturing project. project must include viability report in respect of west bengal. we want to run this project on trial basis before commercial production.

pls mail:
Please let me know how may space you have ? for production and storage ? specify in sq. feet only

how you want to invest money in it ?

I am doing cusutancy in just give you all machnine and supply and install it and run way production in bulk with bar min man power,

My charge in fix Rs and time frame with MOU base contract.

if you call me just dial...........
Please contact.................

Consultant

AMAR KUMAR MAHTO
Please contact............
APPLYING FOR THE POST Farm Assistant
Well-qualified and result-oriented Marketing Professional with over 13 Years of successful Experience in positions of increasing responsibility & duties. Top Performer with track record of
Exceeding Sales Goals and customer expectation. Skilled at educating customer on Plant Protection Products and recommending best options that meet their pesticides and fertilizers needs. Team polished communication skills : verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation and report building.
Distributor, Dealer & Farmer Relations Staff Training & Development.
New Business Development Sales & Marketing Management
Relationship Building Communication
CARRIER PROGRASSION
ALLIANCE CROP PROTECTION PVT. LTD. , JAMSHEDPUR 2006 - Present
ASM at seed base Firm Jamshedpur, Operational area Jharkhand.
Manage Vegetables seeds, New Business, Staff Training, Field Trails Visit, Dealers visit, Sales Promotional Activity etc.
KARNATAKA AGRO CHEMICALS, BANGALORE 1996 - 2006
Sales Officer cum Nepal in charge at Largest Micronutrients Fertilizer Firm in India. H.Q – Kathmandu, Operational Area entire Nepal. Promote all products of multiplex Brand (Micro Nutrients Fertilizer/Bio Fertilizer/Pesticides etc). Achieved top performance for Nepal sales.
QUALIFICATION
B.Sc (Ag) From Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut UP. 1994
LANGUAGE KNOWN
Hindi, English & Nepali.
COMPUTOR SKILLS
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point & Tally 7.2
PERSONAL INFORMATION
D.O.B – July 06, 1972
NATIONALITY – Indian Dated : 18 Aug. 2009

dombachi

Contact National Institute of Design, Paldi, Ahmedabad. They have done years of research, projects and have several furniture designs available with them.

pls mail: