Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need corn on regular basis to prepare silage

Register

Click Here!

kashiff

Dear All,

I need 20 tons fresh corn of 90 days once in every 3 months to prepare corn silage fooder for sheeps. I am in Bangarpet (Kolar Dist, Karnataka), interested people kindly let me know your price per ton and can deliver to my farm by private message.

Regards,
Kashiff

jimcarry

Dear All,

I need 20 tons fresh corn of 90 days once in every 3 months to prepare corn silage fooder for sheeps. I am in Bangarpet (Kolar Dist, Karnataka), interested people kindly let me know your price per ton and can deliver to my farm by private message.

Regards,
Kashiff
hi ,my name is venkat, currently in US. I can supply Corn from Gadwal where i have lands . can i have your contact details as i would like to start Sheep farming , i did some research on Silage , want to get your experience's too.
thanks

usv999

You can call me i am having farm land in 7 aceres of land in davanagere, i can give deliver you as per your requirement.
Please contact..........
Thanks,
vinayaka

Last edited by a moderator:

wltrsi

corn

Dear All,

Regards,
Kashiff

Hello Kashiff,

I can offer you corn for your requirement.

please advise your target price, terms of payment and whether you are interested in import or buy from local suppliers.

best regards
Raphael

Please contact..........

jerryman

supply of corn

I can offer to supply you 15tons of maize depending on our agreement.For 1 ton of maize I can give you for 100 pounds & $700 u.s. Do we have a deal? You can call me......