Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Consultancy Services

Register

Click Here!

samskaragros

Hi,

I am looking for a consultant to prepare a bankable "Integrated agriculture business" project to be implemented at my farm in Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh.

Kindly PM me with your interest to prepare a (Techno-commercial) detailed project report on multiple AG activities.

Thanks,
Ram
Please contact..........

Last edited by a moderator:

shahnaz

I am willing to do your project. you can contact me on my mobile or mail

veeemdee

Bankable and most profitable agribusiness.

hi,

i am looking for a consultant to prepare a bankable "integrated agriculture business" project to be implemented at my farm in nellore district, andhra pradesh.

Kindly pm me with your interest to prepare a (techno-commercial) detailed project report on multiple ag activities.

Thanks,
ram
please contact..........
please let me know how much you want to invest and also your mail id and ph , contact no so that we can give you a very profitable business proposal . Integrated cold chain
which is eligible for govt of india subsidy also.

Muralidharan.v.

biogally

hello samskaragros

I can provide u the projects and consultancy of ur interested one. for further details plz contact me

divakarank

Hi,

I am looking for a consultant to prepare a bankable "Integrated agriculture business" project to be implemented at my farm in Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh.

Kindly PM me with your interest to prepare a (Techno-commercial) detailed project report on multiple AG activities.

Thanks,
Ram
Please contact..........
Dear Ram. Todays Buzz word is Go-Green, Renewable, clean and Green Energy. Renewable energy from Bio Mass Gasifier is sustainable only if it is integrated with Energy Cultivation. A 100 Acre Energy Plantation can sustain a 1 MW plant. Being in Nellore the renewable energy can be harnessed for Power Generation and Cold Storage applications. The investment can be taken back in less than 1 year. Rs.1.5 Crore/MW is the subsidy.
If interested, I can help. Contact by mail: m

sivacorn

go for melon cultivation

We have best variety in watermelon that suits your nellore climate. We provide complete after sales service from sowing to marketing the fruits.Presently there is huge demand and it is already proven by many farmers and it is gives good return for your investment.
Please provide your contact informtion to my mail id,please contact..

Regards,
Sivakumar

gangagupta

On The National Highway on Road

I am in possession of 1000 bighas of agriculture land. There is only rain water which beneficial product may be produce. Reply me on my email address
Thanks

Regards

Ganga Gupta

agronomy

farm managment

Sir
please give us soil quailty water managent so i give suitable prject in your farm.At prasant i management 100Acr.medicinal and aromatic farm.