Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need buyer/exporter for peanuts

Register

Click Here!

samay

Hi All,

we are growing groundnuts in very large quantity.
If anyone is interested to export, contact me.

Thanks.

saranalaya

Enquirey ,sree dharshan introduction

Dear sir

Pls quot-ate your price/ton with specification

with regards

We take immense pleasure in introducing ourselves as a quality supplier .We is based at Tamilnadu, India. We are into farming of exotic vegetables since 2011. We supply fresh and quality products and managing good practices. Our Farm is located COIMBATORE, INDIA, To get the good connectivity for transportation to all major markets. Our Contract Farm is set up in almost 67 Acres of agricultural land in different places in Tamilnadu. We are having manufacturing facility like, Quality Checking and Inspection, Packing facility and Own Transportation etc.. Our range of products includes Fresh Vegetables, Fruits and spices. They are known for their aesthetic value, high nutritional value and longer shelf life, these products are widely appreciated by the clients. Our product range includes: FARM FRESH VEGETABLES,FRESH FRUITS, ROOT VEGETABLES : Red and Yellow Capsicums, Cherry Tomatoes, Seedless Cucumber, Baby corn, Broccoli , Tomatoes), Potatoes, Green Lemons, White onion ,Red Onion ,Garlic Fresh Fruits : Pomegranates , Watermelon, Kiwi Cut, We are welcoming your interest in our products and we can fulfill your requirement at our best. We would be delighted to answer a We are quite aware of your esteemed concern and would like to have business dealings with your good selves, We have given a good introduction of ourselves and hope to get your valued orders hence forward and would like to have continues business dealing with your concern and hence your assistance in this regards is anxiously awaited as per request
, Thank you
Regards
sree kumar
Website : Farm Fresh Vegetables,Seasonal Fresh Fruits,Fresh Fruits Manufacturers in.linkedin.com/pub/sree-kumar/42/8/586/
http://www.exportersindia.com/sreedharshan/
www.facebook.com/sreedharshan vegetable traders
Skype; : sreekumar0567 Mail ; sree0567@gmail.com
Join us on
We are in
No7, sivaram nagar V.R puram, Upplipalayam Coimbatore-15 Tamilnadu
Cell Phone : +91 9047039929Phone : +91 422 3228484

anilappu_10

HI,

I am Anil from karnataka,Bangalore.
Please send me your price details for the below mail id.what is the cost of 1 metric ton.
we are looking for cheap and dam price and this is for our client service which is in to oil industry.
If you provide us very good peanuts seeds and we will be with you for a long term process.

Regards
Anil Kumar(bkanilgowda@gmail.com)
Bangalore

kathirajay

i want coconut.

Coconut bought from you is to export it.Notify me details about it.

[1]Coconut colour
[2]One coconut weight
[3]Packing details
[4]The total weight of a package.
[5]Packing material
[6]Packing dimension
[7]Total load ability of bags 20 & 40 feet
[8]Coconut size