Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Button Mushroom

Register

Click Here!

amit14oct

Any producer or agency want to sell button mushroom in Jharkhand.. specially Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Bokaro , Dhanbad can contact me... I want to do marketing of button mushroom in Jharkhand.. Interested contact me via private message.. and i am not talking about canned mushroom.. i am interested in loose button mushroom.

rajukailash

Button Mushroom

Dear Sir,

We got the arrangement to supply button mushroom in bulk from South India.

Kindly let us know your quantity requirement and your proablble rate of purchase, to enable us to do the needful.

Please reply

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
for ABC & CO
Kailash

Last edited by a moderator:

janardhan007

hello sir

we can supply button mushrooms in large quantites from Andhra Pradesh so plz say ur requirement and other details mail id

Last edited by a moderator:

amit14oct

Dear Sir,

We got the arrangement to supply button mushroom in bulk from South India.

Kindly let us know your quantity requirement and your proablble rate of purchase, to enable us to do the needful.

Please reply

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
for ABC & CO
Kailash
Kindly clear your Private Message Inbox.. I am not able to send u PM for contacts..

amit14oct

no one from nort.. delhi side.. it will reduce transportation cost.. my initial requirment is almost 100 kg per day....3000 Kg in a month

vinod_namakkal

Dear Amit,

The practical difficulty is transport. We have our distributors in Delhi, Punjab and Kolkatta. We cannot ask our distributors to reload it. It increases the cost. We cannot unload and reload Mushrooms as desired. Once its packed and sealed, it will be unloaded only in the destination.

Hope you understand the practical difficulty. Its always preferable to have a 1, 2 steps in mushrooms

Regards
Vinod

Last edited: