Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

need business partner/sponsor to start a biomass briquette plant

Register

Click Here!

shahulk6

Dear Sir,
Good Morning,.
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as a leading supplier of Biomass Briquettes in Tamilnadu. We have a dedicated team of professionals working towards producing consistent quality briquettes as per the customer needs. We at Kovai Enterprises believe in customer delight achieved by delivering quality briquettes in time.
We have a bunch of esteemed clients support.We have been doing this business(Trading) since 2008(supplying 400 to 500 MT/Month).Our market requires 1000 to 1200 MT/Month. So we are looking forward to start a manufacturing plant ,for that we need Business Partners/Sponsors in Coimbatore.

With Thanks and Regards,.
A.ShahulHameed,
Kovai Enterprises
Mail:shahulk6@gmail.com

agf_farm

Hello Sahul,

Myself Arun from coimbatore.

Me too looking to start a manufacturing unit of Briquettes. And If you are still looking for a partner.
Please let me know, we can have a discussion and get a solution for your requirement.

Looking forward your reply.

Thanks!

Arun.

pal4life

i m ready for a joint venture for briquettes

greetings
i own a 150 acres farm at tala taluka dist raigadh 150 kms from mumbai i generate almost 10 tons of agri waste a day in dry grass dry leaves and branches of acacia mangium and other weeds i have got the composition and i get 4200 kcal/ with very less ash content.
i cal also provide you land to put up your briquetting plant at my site i also have 3 phase power .
kindly get in touch with me on rajmangium@gmail.com or 09322211010/09769472784

i can also join hands for partnership

Dear Sir,
Good Morning,.
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as a leading supplier of Biomass Briquettes in Tamilnadu. We have a dedicated team of professionals working towards producing consistent quality briquettes as per the customer needs. We at Kovai Enterprises believe in customer delight achieved by delivering quality briquettes in time.
We have a bunch of esteemed clients support.We have been doing this business(Trading) since 2008(supplying 400 to 500 MT/Month).Our market requires 1000 to 1200 MT/Month. So we are looking forward to start a manufacturing plant ,for that we need Business Partners/Sponsors in Coimbatore.

With Thanks and Regards,.
A.ShahulHameed,
Kovai Enterprises
Mail:shahulk6@gmail.com