Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need assistant to select agriculture bussiness

Register

Click Here!

luckythakur

Hi,

I am a software engineer in a multinational company. I belongs to a farmer family in India. I want to contribute for agriculture in India.

You can suggest any task, bussiness or job related with agriculture.As i mentioned, i am a software engineer , it will be good if you suggest any area of agriculture where i can apply my IT knowledge also.

Thanks,
Lucky Thakur

nguyenquocbuu

Hello Lucky Thakur!

I am a web-designer in Vietnam, and i am graduated from Aptech Academy. As you, i belongs to a farmer. I want to contribute for agriculture too.

gprakashu

please tell me the state which belongs to and acres of land and how much capital you can invest and also the fertility of land type.

regards
g.prakash

tamilnadu

Last edited by a moderator:

antony_pratap

Hi,

Well i can help you'll contribute to the purpose and also at a price that is affordable.

I can help you'll find land at the cost of 75K-1 lac/acre in which you can grow trees, since crops require more involvement than trees.

Let me know your thoughts,

I'm a person from ITES field who is agricuture more in animal husbandry, as my past time.

you can send me a private msg.

Thanks,
Antony

venkat16

Agriculture Advice

Dear Mr. Antony,

Could you please share your contact details with me on my mail address and we can connect to see how you could help me in my interests to pursue agricultural projects.

Thanks.