Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

need assistance in spirulina cultivation

Register

Click Here!

harishke

dear sir/mam,my name is harish and i am very much interested in spirulina cultivation and wanted to start cultivation in andhra pradesh (kurnool district) i want to know how much does the project cost and also any training centers for cultivation of spirulina in medium scale /commercial scale.There is no proper awareness about spirulina in my place ,I tried to contact some agriculture officers regarding this and they look blank as if they heard the words spirulina,bluegreen algae for the first time in there life.I would like to know does skill labor is must or we could take some unskilled labor and train them (as i can see officers here doesnt know about it so there is very less chances of finding skilled labor). a little rough details of how much the project costs and cost of fertilizers/raw materials per month for a tank (12*100 or any size).

here is the link of pdf regarding spirulina i came across

http://krishna.nic.in/PDFfiles/MSME/Food/Spirulina[1].pdf

info10a9

Sorry Sir, I don't follow this page regularly. Hence, Just now saw your messages. i once agaizn request you and all to approach me on given email address. Anyway, We have started a project and built the ponds so far for our trial. Even a small experiment in the miniature plant was quite interesting one! We are looking forward to bring revolutionary results in spirulina cultivation.

Regards,