Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need assistance and information in starting dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

211bala

HI, i am andhra pradesh. planning to start a new dairy farm. need complete details including,land,where to purchase good hybrid cows,process,requirements,cost,monthly running cost,profit. valuable suggestions are appreciated.

yogipp

dairy farm

dear sir
can u clarify detailsas
  1. ur land for fodder
  2. water source
  3. market for sale
  4. ur experience of 29 subjects related to dairy farming.
  5. means of finance
  6. margin money
  7. ur internship on any farm
  8. i was in AP for 3 years covering 10 districts PM , in JERSEY dairy so u can call me on Mobile for details.
  9. one to one can be done in meeting if called for power point at ur place and site visit.
    r u interested in only one time advise or annual maaint. contract for initially one year.
    whats ur view about plan of milk products.
    RGds

DR Yogi
    MVSC DBM PGT Israel
    NANDED MS
    dryogi972@gmail.com

sudha123

Please call me on my mobilenumber 9866559822 for full details on Dairy Farm in AP.

HI, i am andhra pradesh. planning to start a new dairy farm. need complete details including,land,where to purchase good hybrid cows,process,requirements,cost,monthly running cost,profit. valuable suggestions are appreciated.

Please call me on 9866559822, i have end toend knowledge in dairy farm, we have a dairy in ongole.

Thanks,
Sudhakar.

datar_42

m- 8001467290

Jai mata ji ki. I want to start a diary farm with the help of latest technics at my farm house at my villege.

Last edited:

abrahamathew60

Starting a farm

First you may give your plans. How many animals you are planning to maintain. Do you already have any land suitable for fodder cultivation? Are you planning for raw milk sales or products? Do you want the farm to be mechanized or labour run? How is the water source? What type of climate you have? Hot humid? Cold?

Without such information it is difficult to help you with a program

Dr.Abraham Mathew