Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need ALOEVERA Cultivation& Marketing details

Register

Click Here!

recharla9

Need ALOEVERA Cultivation& Marketing details Sir, Am interested in aloe cultivation and export. I come from" Pakala Mandel,chittoor(DT) andhra pradesh, india" which has an ideal weather for its cultivation. . I have own land of 5 acres. Please give me the ideas of cultivate & export of aloe vera,Kindly assist me with the logistics of its export and buyer and how much investment needed to do this business. Please guide me sir. Thanking you --

Last edited by a moderator:

vrikshaay

Need ALOEVERA Cultivation& Marketing details Sir, Am interested in aloe cultivation and export. I come from" Pakala Mandel,chittoor(DT) andhra pradesh, india" which has an ideal weather for its cultivation. . I have own land of 5 acres. Please give me the ideas of cultivate & export of aloe vera,Kindly assist me with the logistics of its export and buyer and how much investment needed to do this business. Please guide me sir. Thanking you --
Already there is over production of Aloe vera in India. And is cultivation in small area like 5 acres is not at all feasible. Only if you have a ready buyer/processor within 100 KM it will be feasible as the leaf has to be processed soon after harvesting/cutting. There is no potential for export of fresh leaf. only processed products are exported. Setting up processing facility for 5 acre production is also not feasible.
And any single crop farming is high risk and not feasible under any circumstances. It will be better for you to consider multi crop/multi herbs cultivation.
We provide complete consultancy for High Value Crops Organic Multi Cultivation projects. Please contact us with details of your land and contact details privately by clicking on our name > start conversation (Do not use the reply button to provide contact details etc as it is not allowed in this site)