Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

need agriculture land

Register

Click Here!

trbritto

hi
i am looking for agriculture land (more than 5 acres to any qty )immediate purchase contact me.only in tamilnadu.

Last edited:

agrofarm

hi
i am looking for agriculture land (more than 5 acres to any qty )immediate purchase contact me.only in tamilnadu.
You can contact Sivakumar for land ranging starting from Rs 60000/ Acre and area as per your requirement Contact No: 9444402971

venkatesh_52

hi
Dear Sir,

We Have land near hosur , berigai and bagalur, very good land for floriculture and agriculture, please contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

shajathali

Agriculture land near Hosur

Hallo sir

I have agriculture land in and around Denkanikotta. This place is 24 kms from hosur. Lands are ranging from 3 lac per acr to 15 lac per acr depending upon the distance and availability of facility like well, bore well, electricity etc., call me for uploading photos of the lands. also have land in soolagiri

shajath@gmail.com

kalai1

Dear Sir,

I want Sale my own Land .I have 4 acres own land per acres 30 lacks or sq.feet 150 to 180/ - (Rates are negotiable). Land location Pallapatti, Aravakurichi - Tk, Karur - Dist,Tamil Nadu -State. India

Land mark

Nearby Marriage mahal (V.V mahal and K.P mahal).
Nearby Gas godown.
3 to 5 km matriculation schools (Arumugam matriculation school,Oxford school) , shopping places
Nearby Home and plots.
3 km from pallapatti bus stand and 1 km form main road (Pallapatti to Aravakurichi main Road).
That road is karur to dindigul karur to palani .
10 km from National Highway 7.
30 km from Karur city,45 km from Dindigul , Palani and 150 km Trichy Airport.
Land suitable for Plots,Companies ,Schools ,Collages ,Industrial and Investment purpose.

If you are like to buy please contact me Mobile. +91 9786036041. E-mail : kalaiselvak@yahoo.co.in