Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Agricultural land near Mumbai on lease

Register

Click Here!

prashamh

Need land near Mumbai for agriculture purpose. Land should be minimum 1acre and max 100 acres. Land owners who want to lease their idle land or interested to develop it profitably on partnership/JV basis kindly contact.

We have our farmland in Raigad District - Maharashtra at a distance of 110 kms from Mumbai Central.
The land is in Village Balhe, in Roha Taluka. The land is along side the Kondalika River which flows from the Mulshi Dam in Pune to Roha.
The river water is of excellent quality and does not require any kind of chemical treatment. It is potable and very good for agricultural use.
The land is virgin and fit for Organic plantations of Horticulture or Flori culture or any other food item cultivation.

Last edited by a moderator:

naturallygrown

land at Roha

please send photographs and the total area of the available land with details of the soil quality

Last edited by a moderator:

prashamh

We have our farmland in Raigad District - Maharashtra at a distance of 110 kms from Mumbai Central.
The land is in Village Balhe, in Roha Taluka. The land is along side the Kondalika River which flows from the Mulshi Dam in Pune to Roha.
The river water is of excellent quality and does not require any kind of chemical treatment. It is potable and very good for agricultural use.
The land is virgin and fit for Organic plantations of Horticulture or Flori culture or any other food item cultivation.
Pl clarify area of land and whether any cultivation is currently being conducted. You may send me a private msg with all details.

sachin288

I own a land

Need land near Mumbai for agriculture purpose. Land should be minimum 1acre and max 100 acres. Land owners who want to lease their idle land or interested to develop it profitably on partnership/JV basis kindly contact.
i own a land if you are interested in maharashtra

kayess

Hi Sachin,
Can you please provide your contact details regarding the land.

Also provide information on the details of the land
Water & Electricity Supply

You can feel free to call / Contact me if required 99 2020 7026