Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Agricultural Land 1 - 1.5L / Acre

Register

Click Here!

dnzddm

Hello

I am looking for farm land at 1.5L / Acre. I need it specifically for Horticulture.

I am looking for it beyond the northern parts of Bangalore all the way till AP border.

- Dnz

vinnyys

lands available

Hello

I am looking for farm land at 1.5L / Acre. I need it specifically for Horticulture.

I am looking for it beyond the northern parts of Bangalore all the way till AP border.

- Dnz
Hi,

How many acres do you require?? We have lands available in 1-1.5 lakh rupees with plenty of water. The land has red soil. Land is suitable for horticulture. Water availability is good. The land is situated about 160 kms from Bangalore. Its a four lane national highway. Contact me for further details.

You can contact me at

Regards
Vinayak

Last edited by a moderator:

chetanbr

Hi,

How many acres do you require?? We have lands available in 1-1.5 lakh rupees with plenty of water. The land has red soil. Land is suitable for horticulture. Water availability is good. The land is situated about 160 kms from Bangalore. Its a four lane national highway. Contact me for further details.

Regards
Vinayak
Dear Mr. Vinayak,

Do you have any agriculture lands at Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- per acre may be 4 to 5 Kms. inside from the main village road with mud road access with good soil & water belt (we will be digging the bore-well) and electricity (we will be taking the connection). We are looking at 20 Acres may be 170 to 180 Kms. from Bangalore.

lov4farm

Hi,

You can contact me at

Regards
Vinayak
Plz PM me aabout land defails. I am looking for landz in that range.
Farm lover.

sanjay58

we have a land near Ahmedabad, gujarat. 150 acres, it falls within your bugeted price range. Please get in touch with us, for further details.
senver impex, 707, Atalnta Tower
gulbai tekra road,
Ahmedabad.

mr sanjay