Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need advise on Taiway Red Lady Papaya/Tube Rose/Rose/Strawberry/Turmeric

Register

Click Here!

kalind

My nephew is a farmer in Magadi Taluk, outskirts of Bangalore and found an oasis, got 4” of borewell water.
This is truly an Oasis, because, not everyone is blessed with water. I think we have to modify the vedic saying to include ‘Jala’.

ಋಣಾನುಬಂದ ರೂಪೇಣಾ,
ಪಶು, ಪತ್ನಿ, ಸುತ, ಆಲಯ, ಜಲ.....

“Runanubhanda Rupena, Pashu, Patni, Suta, Aalaya, Jala....

Need advise from experts on growing the following:

- Taiwan Red Lady variety Papaya Seeds
Any farms/nurseries to visit, cost per kg of seeds, any training required to grow?

- Tube Rose (Sugandha Raaja ) or other perennial flowers
Whether Tube Rose bears flowers throughout the year? Suppliers of Tube Rose bulbs, training, how to sell, whether any farms/nurseries he can visit?
Are there any perfume/aromatic related flowers to grow and sell it to factories that produce perfumes? Any suggestions?

- Strawberry
Can it be grown in a climate like Magadi? Are there any Farms/nurseries he can visit to get more information/training/saplings?

- Rose cultivation
Which rose variety is the best to grow throughout the year? Farms/nurseries to visit for training/rose cuttings.

- Turmeric
Farms/Nurseries for training, does it grow throughout the year? Is it profitable?

- Any other rich corps/flowers he can grow on a long term basis?
I am really looking for an honest opinion/suggestion/advise on growing cash generating crops/flowers in the long run and highly appreciate your inputs.

I am really looking for an honest opinion/suggestion/advise on growing cash generating crops/flowers in the long run and highly appreciate your inputs.

Thank you.

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)