Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need advice for coconut farming

Register

Click Here!

yuvarajkg

We have 4 acer coconut treas which is about 13 years now, till now i am not getting the yield, we have well and 2 bore well , water supply to the trees with trip irrigation with 3 days once for each tree,
till now no income.
need your recommendation for good yielding.

Last edited by a moderator:

bhavsinh

We have 4 acer coconut treas which is about 13 years now, till now i am not getting the yield, we have well and 2 bore well , water supply to the trees with trip irrigation with 3 days once for each tree,
till now no income.
Dear
Coconut yield depending climate and verieti pls send your land location and veriti.we are providing all guidelines

My coconut tree always sheds it's button /baby coconut fruits,I want to know how I prevent from falling?Now a day coconut tree still dropping the small fruits.
Please help me out with guide line.
Regards

greenlandfns

till now no income.
We can make them yield through Vriksha ayurveda, spiritual and organic farming methods with lowest costs. Please see our diverse posts in this site: Well-Known Member: greenlandfns. Please mail us details of your farm, photos along with your contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com