Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need a suggestions which farming is better goat or dairy?

Register

Click Here!

dev_9522

Hello
Dear Friends,
Myself Devraj H S. Basically from chikmaglur, Completed BCA at Davangere. There is lots of unemployment problem. So i decided to own bussiness myself. Please friends give suggestions "which farming is better goat or dairy? " . My investment is 5 lakh so guys. Please help me to build my future.
Thanking you
Dev
Whatsapp: 9035079398

sunil victory

Hi,
Both business are fruitful and cover in subsidies. Only required training few month and self initiation. For trial purpose run both business on small scale and as per your own experiences choice best one..

Hello
Dear Friends,
Myself Devraj H S. Basically from chikmaglur, Completed BCA at Davangere. There is lots of unemployment problem. So i decided to own bussiness myself. Please friends give suggestions "which farming is better goat or dairy? " . My investment is 5 lakh so guys. Please help me to build my future.
Thanking you
Dev

Both are good but one need full time monitoring and lot of care that is Dairy.

Goats or Sheep you need to spend only few hours at farm, morning 2 hours to check their health condition and evening to monitor that labor is cleaning the shed daily and feeding them protein fodder in the evening.

first of all you should love animals then only you will succed in this business. visit any farm attend training spend time and speak to yourself and decide.

venkcae3

Hello
Dear Friends,
Thanking you
Dev
herbal farming is no risk n profitable than live stock. Contact 9666647177 Mr.venkat