Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need 7/12 Form for land in hosur - help required

Register

Click Here!

trans29

I have purchased sone farmland in hosur for which I have a patta copy in Tamil. I am looking for someone who can help me get a 7/12 form for this farm as I intend to purchase some land in Maharashtra. I am Mumbai based and would appreciate help from a consultant for this purpose. Thanks. Sona

rsrs_in

I have purchased sone farmland in hosur for which I have a patta copy in Tamil. I am looking for someone who can help me get a 7/12 form for this farm as I intend to purchase some land in Maharashtra. I am Mumbai based and would appreciate help from a consultant for this purpose. Thanks. Sona
Pl be very careful as the regulations around this are very tight in maharashtra and normally 7/12 from outside of maharashtra will see some challenges when you go to get your land transfered here.

Unless you go, meet and get confirmation from the tahisildar of the taluka where you plan to buy.

pummy1

Contact me.

Contact me

Regards.

Pummy

Last edited by a moderator:

saima

7/12 of land

Dear Trans29,

I am surprised to note that you are not conversant of the revenue rules of the country. Even I may not from case to case basis. What I could understand from your message is that you are having a Pata in tamil for the land you own in Tamil nadu. This means the status of your land is Class 2 which means you cannot sell, mortgage and if you want to then seek sanction of Divisional commissioner via Patwari, Tehsildar and Collector. First of all, why you have Pata for your land. Is this Pata given by Tehsildar? If you have Pata then please go to Patwari of the area and ask for 7/12 of the land for which you have pata. what is the problem in asking for 7/12 of land owned by you? Why you need 7/12 of that land to purchase land in Maharashtra? you mean you want to show your status as "Farmer" ? If your status is farmer then you can purchase land in maharashtra and after completing sale deed of the land, you can ask for 7/12. The proceedure is very lengthy but could be done. Hope above info makes you understand the procedure of Revenue rules where in land status viz Class 1 or II matters. Please check.

All the Best

KPM